Monday, September 20, 2010

The Key to My Success.

I made it!!!

The Key to My Success Award. I am now a free WW lifetime member!
My WW leader Kris at the meeting
My number 1 supporter!
Just a handful of my supporting friends & family that came to see me get my award.

This was a GREAT night for me. I have been waiting for this day for a long time. I lost 2.6 pounds this week and plan on continuing til I reach the low end of the BMI chart. So 6 more, then I will STOP. My total loss at the time of my lifetime award is 64.8. I still can't believe this is ME. I know I have a lot of adjustments to do mentally now but I can do that too.

WW IS the program for me!!!

I know I could not have done this without a supportive family and such awesome friends. I spoke highly of my blog followers at the meeting after I was presented the charm. I told the class that "if they haven't already and have the time, they need to start a blog and get all the support you can. Cause without that it would not have been as easy to get to this point." So THANK YOU ALL!
Life is GREAT, JUST KEEP SWIMMING!!!



Small steps make BIG results!
Never GIVE UP!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Congratulations!! You look wonderful darling simply wonderful.. Love ya tons.. Praying for you that your foot starts feeling better.