Monday, May 17, 2010

Postive thinking...


The sun is finally out. Went out for a few minutes and sat on my swing in the front yard. It is amazing what the sun can do for your mental state of mind.

I haven't been putting the time in my family blog since I started my WW blog. Sorry. So I thought I would at least do a short entry today.

Been having such a hard time excepting the fact that I am not able to do anything because of my stupid foot. I can't even go tanning. I tried to get a refund on my pass that I spent $50.00 on and they said "NO sorry but you used it more than once and you got your money's worth." Yeah right it was unlimited and HOW do they know I got my money's worth? They just lost a customer. Oh well. So this should be interesting on how I am going to get an even tan. Guess I wont be going to the pool this summer. I just hope I can get better before my vacation plans and the concerts I have planned for this summer.

After working so hard to look better and now this! Oh well that's the story of my life... Should not come to me as a BIG surprise. Chin up and stay focused on the positive is what I keep hearing. What a easy thing to say when it's not YOU living the disappointments.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Thinking of you and hoping you get better soon.... p.s. how come I'm not on your friends blog list? :(

Sienna Christie said...

I find it relaxing, as well, when I get a little Vitamin D, especially in the morning between 8am and 10am. I am sure you already have taken off that cast and gone sunbathing after. =) How long did you have to wear the cast?

Fort Lauderdale South Florida Orthopedics