Monday, May 10, 2010

Wants some WINE with that cheese?

Made it through another Mothers Day. My family is so awesome. Clay got my new 2 wheel bike. It's a Street Cruiser made by Schwinn (it's even RED who knew!) and Kayla got me the cutest card along with Sugarland's CD. I love my bike but the fact I can't ride it, because of my foot, stinks! Whining!


Having my foot injured is really jamming my life up. I can't even go shopping cause I can't drive. Clay's birthday is coming up and NO present yet. I missed my dear friends birthday too. I know they understand but it still doesn't make me any happier. Whining!


I can't exercise which is a real bummer too. I was doing so good. I hope that after I heal, I won't have to start all over with my progress. My weight loss is at a stand still which is making me mad. I have way too many things that I need to do and having this injuring is a "royal pain in my butt". Whining!


I know I am being a big baby about this foot thing. But when I was in the wheel chair because of my MS, at least I wasn't in this much pain. Being in the chair isn't the worst thing; its the fact I can't hop out of it to walk a couple of steps. Whining!


I know this too will pass. But in the mean time I am going to try not to whine so much. It could be worse right? I should be counting my blessings not focusing on the bad. Oh well that's just how I deal with things. I am a WORK IN PROGRESS.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Ok, I'm new here so obviously I have some catching up to do...but is there ANY exercises you can do?(I'm not sure exactly what your health problems are...) I just returned from an ankle fracture and in the beginning the diagnosis hit me HARD. I was terrified I'd gain weight back since I was limited in my cardio. (no walking/running/standing/swimming)But I used it as an opportunity to learn and love strength training.

Hang in there hun!

Anonymous said...

You've got a mommy's helper too, don't forget. :)