Sunday, December 27, 2009

A snapshot of our Christmas.

I hope you all had as nice of a Christmas as we did. I will be getting Photoshop this week so I will be able to make my blog look better. HURRAY FOR ME!!! This year we had our traditional Christmas Eve day celebration at my moms. (Which I forgot to take my camera to) After we spent some time there we went on to my younger brother's home and had a fabulous dinner and the company was outstanding. Christmas morning started out late due to Kayla not waking up til 8, which was nice. Brandon and Kayla opened their gifts and then we went to Clay's parents for Christmas breakfast and more gift opening. Nicole and her family came 2 days later to celebrate their Christmas (Klint had a work scheduling issue) As you can see it was very busy and extremely enjoyable for us. I will put a few of my special pictures on my blog from Christmas this year.

A few of Kayla's highlights were the Nintendo DSi game system, Heelys, In-line roller blades, and all the Wii games and accessories.
Having my grand children open their gifts at my house was very special. Kennedy loved her kitchen and
Kolten just loved being held and fed.


Christmas at Marva and Rogers. As always Marva put out a big spread of food. And she had a pile of gifts for all of us too. Kayla enjoyed showing off her DSi to her grandpa.

This year Clay and I bought our gift together and put a cash spending limit on our gifts to each other.
The TV was our combined gift.
The bedspread was from my dear friend, April.
I can't wait to re-do my bedroom now.
Christmas was awesome for us,
we did it all without going in debt!


Christmas with Brandon was very special this year. His behavior was outstanding and he was a big help as well.

Nicole and Klint came over and opened their gifts a few days after Christmas. Jeremy had this cool jewelery box made for Nicole. Kayla and I got 1 too. Klint is a BIG Dallas Cowboy fan so it was very fitting to get him this gift.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I love it!!! I am so glad you all had a great Christmas. I so need to learn how to make pictures like that.

nikki1488 said...

it was a great xmas mom thank u for everything

Janet said...

Thank you for sharing Christmas. I enjoy reading about your adventures.